Languages: English | Japanese (日本語)
AS peering policy
Our peering policy is Selective.
We hope that we can peer with many other organizations, but we are a nonprofit and have limited resources.
- You have a globally routable ASN.
- You can peer with us with both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Routes you advertise should be able to be validated with ROAs/RPKI.
- You have registered necessary information on PeeringDB or alternatives.
- You have registered necessary objects on IRR(s).
- You can be contacted regarding operational affairs in a rapid manner.
There is no specific requirements.
We can only provide peering with the following confitions:
- Tunneling over the Internet (IPv4 or IPv6).
- Tunneling using IPv6 and the regional network provided by NTT East (NGN).
Tunneling methods preferred: EtherIP over IPv6, GREtap over IPv6, GENEVE over IPv6.
- We advertise the AS-Set AS-MENHERA.
- Prefixes smaller than the minimum (/24 for IPv4 and /48 for IPv6) are ignored upon receipt.
- We discard default routes and Bogons.
- We filter routing information using RPKI/ROV.
End of peering
- We may end a peering when the conditions are no longer met or there is a serious threat to the stability of our network.